I'm sorry. I need to apologize. It feels like all I ever do is bitch. But that's just my life right now. And there is no two ways around it.
Hi, my name is Erin, and I am a Bitchaholic.
So glad we got that out of the way. Now that I'm up front with you all, I can be free to share. I am so F*CKING overwhelmed I seriously don't know where to sh*t or wind my watch (sorry, that was one of my Dad's old sayings and it just feels so appropo right now).
Life right now feels like I'm trying to run up ten flights of stairs with four dead horses attached to my ankles...while talking on the phone to an AT&T Customer Service agent trying to teach me how to reset my modem. LIKE SO NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LADY.
Does life every feel like that to you? No? Okay, if you answered 'No' you should just delete and move on to your next email because we aren't gonna get along. Why does it take so much for my dense little blob of grey matter to remember that September is the world's most RIDICULOUS month?? Half days for Back to School Night. Jewish holidays. Seventeen new kid's activities (which of course means seventeen new carpools, #suckit). Catering. House building. Life, Life, $&@#$%* LIFE. Oye. I nearly just burst into tears at the gas station when the man told me he was out of regular...it's okay Er, pony up and pay the extra $.13/gallon, you won't go bankrupt.
So feeling overwhelmed always sends my brain not to my Zen Meditation app, Headspace, to chill myself down (which it total should but still doesn't), but instead to food and how can I make my life better by cooking some of it. So we are bringing you some doozies.
Lemon Chicken with Creamy Corn Pudding - say WHAT?!? My corn Pudding is the Bomb.Com. Drunken Flank Steak with Sea Salt Potato Wedges. Stop it. Stop it right now. To say nothing of the Waldorf "I wish I could eat this every day" Chicken Salad & my personal favorite, the Cape Cod Chopped with its bacon and gorgonzola ('hold it' if you don't like it people) and dried cranberries/fresh apples schwinggggg. And that's just the beginning.
So if you are like me, quit your bitchin' and do something nice for yourself so you have something to look forward to. That's what I just did. Ordered me up a passle of Buffalo Fingers and ain't no one gonna tell me I can't eat the whole stinkin' order on Thursday night.
Oh, and we'll DELIVER it right to you. Anything else we can do to improve your day you just let us know. I'm in the business of making people happy...
Text your order now.
1) DRUNKEN FLANK STEAK WITH SEA SALT POTATO WEDGES & STEAMED GREEN BEANS ($14.50/DINNER PLUS TAX)
2) TUSCAN LEMON CHICKEN WITH SAGAPONACK CORN PUDDING AND STEAMED GREEN BEANS ($14.50/DINNER PLUS TAX)
3) CATCHY'S BURRITO BOWL WITH ROASTED CORN, BLACK BEANS, BROWN RICE, SAUTEED PEPPERS, QUESO FRESCA & CREAMY GUACAMOLE ($12.50/SALAD PLUS TAX)
4) WALDORF CHICKEN SALAD WITH RED GRAPES, PEARS, CRUMBLED GOAT CHEESE & CANDIED PECANS ($12.50/SALAD PLUS TAX)
5) CAPE COD CHOPPED CHICKEN SALAD WITH BACON, GORGONZOLA, TOASTED WALNUTS, FUJI APPLES, DRIED CRANBERRIES IN A MAPLE ORANGE VINAIGRETTE ($12.50/salad PLUS TAX)
6) PALEO SALAD WITH THAI SHRIMP, NAPA CABBAGE, CHOPPED SNOW PEAS, GRATED CARROT IN AN HERBY LIME VINIAGRETTE $12.50/salad PLUS TAX)
7) MOMMA'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP WITH MINI EGG NOODLES ($11/quart PLUS TAX)
7) VEAL & RICOTTA MEATBALLS ($12/order PLUS TAX)
8) SLOW SIMMERED SUNDAY SAUCE ($11/quart PLUS TAX)
8) CRISPY PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN FINGERS WITH HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD ($9/1/2lb order PLUS TAX)
9) BUFFALO STYLE PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN FINGERS ($9/1/2lb order PLUS TAX)
10) CRUNCHIFIEDS OR WHITE CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BARK ($4/bag PLUS TAX)
Order Now. PICK UP at THE COMMUNITY CHURCH OF HOHOKUS (enter through the blue doors by the playground)